Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Saturday, November 8, 2008

People..Pleezeeeeeeeee

People Please make-up your own mind when it comes down to decision making! I have been following the Hudson's Story and because of the headlines by TMZ!

I have made it my job to defend this family.

Why is it that everytime something happens tragically in a Black family it has to be drug related?

People's expectation is always so high when it comes down to someone who is in the spotlight! Or if there is a family member out there doing something with her life then those other family members are often criticized! I fear being in the spotlight! No my family are not all college educated, yes they live in undesirable neighborhoods.Still we must remember that we were and still are family and what neighborhood where they reside does not change the facts!

I am not afraid to stand up with my family nor am I asking anyone to change just because I am famous and my name is now in households all across america!

Their lives should not have to change just because my status in this world has! Of course I would urge and assist them in locating new housing that is safer and more secure but in the end it is up to them!

No comments: