Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

the Big Deal with President Obama making a speech..

I can recall listening to the president when I was a child while at school...in the recent uproar I started to remember that even as a child the president then also encouraged us to stay in school and be the best person we can be. The same speech that President Obama is giving.
In comparison I feel that the present and the past present are totally different in their delivery... Obama Charismatic and smooth; the other Presidents boring. Another significant difference and that now so many kids of different races and nationality can now identify with Obama!

Many republicans are arguing the point that there is a hidden agenda, some even compared him to Hitler..WTF! Now we are not blind as people and it really doesn't surprise me that there are many of the other race who does not agree or even want him to address. Are they trying to say " You are the president but you won't be talking to our kids!" translation N---er stay in your place!

I knew early on the racism was alive and well but for them to actually go after Obama the way they are is letting me know that not one African-American is beyond its reach!!

I don't recall groups opposing the Bush's when they delivered their speeches! Or the media frenzy surrounding it. So to ease their minds the Obama team has posted to their website a preview of the speech that he is going to give.

I say F--k them Obama they are running scared because they have done minorities so wrong over the last 100 or more years and know that karma is a Bitch!!

No comments: