Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It Tuesday...



Okay all I know that I have been MIA for a minute but I am here and I have been busy promoting my new book "Strange Sheets" which is available online at AMAZON.COM so go and order your copy!! Excited with what this New Year has to bring I implore all of you to move forward in making your dreams come true... Tomorrow is not promised!!

Also I will begin next week with my radio show on blogtalk radio!! Yes I am taking it to the air and I look forward to having you come and join me on there... I have tuggled with the idea of doing a show for the last 3 years and now I feel that I am ready!!

No comments: