Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The New Age Assassination of the Celebrities!!




Today proved to be a very trying day for me, first it started out with the news of T.I. and his wife Tameka( Tiny) who was once with the group Xscape and their drug bust. Where does common sense come in where T.I. is concerned? Grammy Award winning rapper just had a movie "Taken" come out and recently married. Did he feel that now he was on top of the world that he was above the law?

Some may ask "Who's Law" well I will let you decide
. I say this because even though he was released after the gun charges he didn't have the common sense to think about the outcome of his actions. I would be the first to admit that in my younger days I made mistakes and did things that others may just SMDH at but after getting older and wiser I realized that a change was needed.

T.I. and Tiny should have realized that while in Hollywood, not to mention the same place where Paris Hilton had been arrested a week earlier and charged with drug possession. That the laws were still out there waiting on someone , anyone who was of a celebrity status and they actually got a two for one because they also just happened to be "Black". Some would like to think that this was a race thing but in actuality it was a simple case of being " Plain Stupid".

T.I. Just for future references bring a bottle of Febreze with you to mask the odor of marijuana if you want to smoke and drive or some kind of spray to mask the odor. You were already on probation and now you have your wife with an arrest record with 5 kids at home to tend to....


Now I know some people who are saying, "Girl you're being to hard on them" well maybe I am but it just makes sense to me that you leave your partying drugs at home when you go out into the streets! Esctasy, and Marijuana....not a good look!

So is this the New Age Assassination of Celebrities? Maybe so...... They killed Tupac and Biggie and left a mess maybe they figured let's just lock them all up!

Maybe there were others who set T.I. up ...if he is locked up he can make anymore music and maybe just maybe they can get a bigger spot under the Lights...

No comments: