Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A NEW BEGINNING!

GREETINGS TO ALL!

WELCOME TO ANGELA'S RANT AND RAVE SESSION A PLACE THAT I CHOSE TO SHARE WITH MY READERS TO ALLOW THEM TO GET A MUCH PERSONAL AND INTIMATE LOOK INTO ANGELA WILSON'S WORLD!

I struggle each and everyday in my life always looking for answers and a better way to improve my life and those who are close to my heart!

Life in its entirety has played many tricks on me and through my ups and downs I have always somehow come out on top.

To say that I am blessed is truely and understatement.
For some strange reason God loves him some Angela Wilson.

I trust in God an even through my Erotic writings I still remain true to my spirituality! My GOD!!

I love to write and eventhough I can't say for certain that Erotic writings will be my life is it a part of my life at the moment. I can say this and that is that I am growing more and more everyday and my relationship with God is getting stronger.

I remember a song we would always sing in church "please be patient with me, God is not through with me yet!"

I am waiting for that moment though, that moment that I surrender to God and become more of the woman that he has designed just for me to be...
It's a long tedious journey but I am willing to take it.

I am very curious to know what the end is going to bring!


Copyright © 2008 angela wilson. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: