Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Saturday, October 18, 2008

NO ONE KNOWS....IT!!


Introduction

This story continues from “Situations” where the vivacious vixen finds herself raveled up in a world that becomes too much even for her. As she ventures off into a world of sexual experiences, she befriends women who agree to have an understanding that “It is. What it is!” Unafraid of her desires she pushes the envelope as she gives in against her better judgments. One night of passion turns into months of stress, turmoil and restraining orders eventually resulting into an unseen ending. Everyone who is involved pays either physically or emotionally. Dishonesty and distrust leads to lives disrupted and destroyed!
I really couldn’t help loving her; from the moment that I laid eyes on her my heart skipped several beats. One look was all that it took for me to know that she was meant for me, to be there in my world held inside my arms and kissed by my lips only. Her beauty was unclonable; no one could ever come close. She was all that I saw and knew where my love was concerned. She was mine forever and no one or nothing could come between us.

How do I choose? Who do I choose? Greedy some may call me but I am far from being greedy I just like a variety. Is that a crime? Why would you place a cake in front of me and expect me not to eat it? So many women, so little time! I was certain that I was careful not to hurt anyone and I was always honest about what it was that I wanted and how I didn’t want to get attached to just one woman. So where did I go wrong with her? What was it that had this bitch going crazy?

No comments: