Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Part 3 "When Love Goes Wrong!"


She reminded me so much of myself that it was welcoming, no bullshitting around, straight up and very blunt! This aroused me but not in a sexual way, it starting me to thinking can two women who have set the same standards be compatible as mates?

Was she the jealous or insecure kind? Did she hear my words that when I am with a woman I am with her and only her? Was I coming on too strong? Damn she was sexy as a she wanted to be and looking into her eyes I knew she wasn't about games. I welcomed this, I wanted this...

Friends first and whatever is later... I knew from experience that everyone you meet you are not meant to be anything more than friends and I'm cool with that! Still what happens if she turns me on and the throbbing between my legs just won't go away and me being the lady that I am won't push the issue!

I was tripping because it has been a very long time since I saw someone and instantly wanted to get to know her! She had me captivated or curious either way I want to know the kind of love she offers...

Still I have to sit back and let her make it known what it is that she wants to do in the meantime I was to go on with my life as if I never met her!

I never closed my heart to love because I knew that one day I would find the one that was made especially for me! I would know from the day dreaming about her, the night dreams and the anticipation of the next time I would be with her...

I wasn't going to ask the next woman to pay for the mistakes made by other before her but what I am going to do is proceed with caution...CAUTION..I have to protect my heart as she was trying to protect hers!

No comments: