Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Wish I Didn't Have to Say This...



Upon doing some surfing I came across pictures of Willow Smith, daughter of Jada and Will Smith. Okay now I get the name,whew I need to lay off of the Eggnog and Brandy!!

So I came across the pictures of willow who is 9 if I am not mistaking well no more than 10 but the hair style she is now flaunting ...I'm not feeling it! Yes, I know she such a beautiful little girl but this hairstyle along with some others makes her look too old!

I said it once before when I saw her with that poof on her head and when I saw her music video which I LOVED, with the exception of those eyelashes on a girl so young...

I understand she is tapping into her creative side but there is still a little girl inside of her isn't it?

I don't know now a days, a 9 year old should look like a 9 year old, she will have enough time when she grows up to wear her hair in those unflattering styles but its just my opinion but I really wish someone would step up and say something!!

No comments: