Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A NEW BEGINNING!


As New Year approaches I am grateful for the previous year that has gone! Realizing that this year 2009 can only bring greater things my way. I am focused on positive things and people. I want to meet people who can add to my life as well as tech me a few things that I don't know be it in the business world or in my personal life!

I am also focused on my family, I want to include them in all of my future endeavors and events! Without family there would be no Angela Wilson, they have been my foundation for many years and My love for them continues to grow each and every year! I am certainly looking forward to new challenges and ready to face all obstacles that are placed in my way!

I am not afraid of failing but I am terrified of not trying!! I strive to be the best person, woman, daughter,sister and aunt that I can possibly be!! With God there with me I know that any and all things are possible if I continue to hold on to my faith!!


Stay Blessed
Author Angela Wilson

No comments: