Blogtalk Radio

Book Trailer for Strange Sheets

Calling all authors,poets and readers!!

Come Join me on African-American Literary Divas site! A place for authors, poets, and readers to network!!!

www.african-americanliterarydivas.spruz.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

When love goes Wrong .. A weekly posting!!


I didn't expect to fall in love at least not any time soon but like I've heard love shows up when you least expect it! She was a woman of poise and grace and that's what drew me in, not Gorgeous to many but she was certainly beautilful to me. It's sometimes hard to really explain that feeling deep inside of you that you experience when new love comes into the picture! So I stop trying to expalin it and just welcomed it!

The fun times ended real soon fo us as soon as soon as I found out just how unstable the Bitch was and possessive as a motherfucker! At first it was cute until she started making scenes and asking a lot of questions. shit I felt at times that I had a stalker in the bed next to me and that was not a welcomed feeling! She would rang my telephone constantly, trying to find out what I was doing?

Working shit somebody had to pay the bills and buy food.. She quit her job said she was tired of it well hell I am tired also but I have enough sense to know that you don't quit one until you find another one!


What happens next?

Stay tuned next week...

No comments: